Our offerings are simply irresistible, if your squad consists of more than 10 persons. Grab our special deals for the group before you kick-start your adventure.
Send an enquiry in a few clicks..
Celebrate a rocking birthday at the park! We offer premium, tailored events for toddlers and tweens at our special birdday rooms, including a bucket load of games and activities.
Send an enquiry in a few clicks..
Who understands team-bonding better than the birds! Treat your employees to a day of untamed fun at our park. Hop on to our thrilling rides and leave the stress behind.
Send an enquiry in a few clicks..
Take creative learning to a whole new level with a school trip to the park. Our Big Tree offers a variety of interactive workshops for students to develop their imagination and boost their confidence.
Send an enquiry in a few clicks..
Sign up to get the latest updates and Angry Birds World feed to your inbox.
More Entertainment Destinations Coming Soon!
©All rights reserved to Angry Birds World 2020
The entire flock wishes you great fun as you embark on a day full of discovery and adventure. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our park guests, please respect the following rules and regulations:
1. Please observe and follow all the safety rules of the park.
2. All guests are required to follow the instructions given by ride operators and employees of the park, including filling out required forms.
3. Guests may be subject to bag screenings and security checks at the park entrance.
4. Food and beverage brought from outside the park is not permitted.
5. Proper attire must be worn at all times.
6. Smoking and the use of all tobacco products is prohibited, including cigarettes, vapes and electronic cigarettes unless inside the smoking designated area.
7. Proper behavior is expected from all guests inside the park.
8. Liquids and dangerous objects are not allowed inside under any circumstances.
9. Guests are requested to keep the park clean for all to enjoy.
10. Pets or other animals are not allowed.
11. Photography or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
12. Tickets, prices, show times, hours and park timings are subject to change without notice.
13. Baby carriages and wheelchairs are the only wheeled transportation permitted inside the park. Mall trolleys are not permitted inside the park.
14. All facilities are used by guests at their own risk and management reserves the right to limit entry into Angry Birds World and/or to evict, without refunding, any person not abiding by the General Rules or instructions given by ride operators or employees of the park.
15. Under no circumstances will management or the owners be liable for any losses or damages sustained as a result of injuries, theft, or accidents whatsoever arising, whether occasioned by any person failing to abide by these Rules and Regulations, or by own acts of omissions.
1. Payment accepted in cash/debit/credit card
2. Multiple promotions/offers cannot be clubbed together
3. Every new visitor card will be at the cost of 100 QAR for individual card or 250 QAR for family card.
4. Individual cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
5. Family cards are valid for only 1 day from the date of purchase and end on the same day.
6. The credit balance of individual card is valid for one year from the date of last recharge.
7. Visitor card value cannot be returned/transferred/redeemable against cash.
8. The management is not responsible for loss/theft of any visitor card.
All Rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior notice. Detailed version of rules and regulations are available on request.
For any further enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us at +974 40420444.
1.1-These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2-By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3-If you register with any of ANGRY BIRDS WORLD or websites, submit any material to ANGRY BIRDS WORLD websites or use any of ANGRY BIRDS WORLD or FEC website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4-You must be at least 13 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 13 years of age.
2.1-Copyright (c) 2016 Future Qatar for Business Development, LLC.
2.2-Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
1. we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
2. all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
1. view pages from our website in a web browser;
2. download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
3. print pages from our website;
4. stream audio and video files from our website; and
5. use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2-Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3-You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4-Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5-Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
1. republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
2. sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
3. show any material from our website in public;
4. exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
5. redistribute material from our website.
3.6-Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7-We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4.1-You must not:
1. use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
2. use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
3. use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
4. (conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
5. access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means; or
6. use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2-You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
4.3-You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5.1-You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
5.2-You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.3-You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.4-You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
6.1-If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
6.2-Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
6.3-You must keep your password confidential.
6.4-You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5-You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
1. suspend your account;
2. cancel your account; and/or
3. edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. 7.2-You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
8.1-In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
8.2-You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
8.3-You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
8.4-You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
8.5-You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
8.6-You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
8.7-Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
9.1-You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
9.2-Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
9.3-Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
1. be libelous or maliciously false;
2. be obscene or indecent;
3. infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
4. infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
5. constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
6. constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
7. be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
8. be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
9. be blasphemous;
10. be in breach of official secrets legislation;
11. be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
12. depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
13. be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
14. be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
15. consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
16. constitute spam;
17. be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
18. cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
10.1-We do not warrant or represent:
1. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
2. that the material on the website is up to date; or
3. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
10.2-We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
10.3-To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
11.1-Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
1. limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
11.2-The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
1. are subject to Section 11.1; and
2. govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
11.3-We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
11.4-We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.5-We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
11.6-We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.7-You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
12.1-Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
1. send you one or more formal warnings;
2. temporarily suspend your access to our website;
3. permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
4. block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
5. contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
6. commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
7. suspend or delete your account on our website.
12.2-Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
13.1-We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
13.2-The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
14.1-You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
14.2-You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.1-If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
15.2-If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16.1-A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
16.2-The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
17.1-Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
18.1-These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Qatari law.
18.2-Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.
As used in this policy, “personal information” means information that would allow a party to identify you such as, for example, your name, address or location, telephone number, or email address.
We may collect personal information through our Services, including without limitation:
License/Tool Selection. We use the personal information you provide to us as part of your selection of one of our licenses/tools to provide you the RDF, html, and the uniform resource locator that correspond to the license/tool you selected. We may use all of this information to maintain license usage data.
Emails and Newsletters. We use the personal information you provide to us when you send us emails or sign up to receive updates from ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC in order to respond to your request – for example, to reply to your email or to send you communications about ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC news and campaigns.
When you subscribe to updates from us, your email address is sent to and stored in a CiviCRM database hosted on ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC’s servers that can only be accessed by ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC staff and contractors. When you subscribe to one of our email discussion lists, your name and email address is sent to and stored by ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC on its servers, or another service with which ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC has engaged to provide email support. Personal information submitted as part of our email discussion lists is used for the purpose of managing the discussion lists. Your name and email address will typically be visible to other list participants when you correspond on the list and to the general public in the discussion archives. All emails sent to the discussions lists are publicly archived.
When you purchase merchandise via our ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC store (http://[*].com.qa), your personal information will be used for the purpose of sending you the items you purchased. If you sign up to receive updates from ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC when you check out from the store, we will use your personal information to send you communications about ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC news and campaigns.
If you created any of the ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC accounts, you provided personal information to create your account and establish a password and profile, and to create an OpenID. We use that personal information to establish and maintain your accounts, provide you with the features we provide for account holders, to act as your OpenID service provider, and for the purpose of contacting you about upcoming news and events relevant to ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC.
Registered Users. When you register to obtain a user account on any of the Services (any such person, a “Registered User”), you may be asked to provide personal information to create your account and establish a password and profile. We encourage you to
use an alias or nickname if you are not comfortable providing your legal name. The name or nickname you provide in connection with your account may be used to attribute you in connection with any content you submit to any Service. We also use that personal information to establish and maintain your account, to provide you with the features
we provide Registered Users, and to email you regarding changes to this policy or other applicable policies. If you sign up to receive updates from ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC when you create your account, we will use your personal information to send you communications about ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC news and campaigns.
In general, it is not ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC’s practice to disclose personal information to third parties. Other than providing you with attribution using your CCID nickname in connection with your ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC-licensed works, we may share your personal information in two instances:
First, ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC may share personal information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Services.
If ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Websites if any such security breach occurs.
OpenID, including ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC OpenID services, and the CCID account system have security risks in addition to those described above. Among other things, OpenID and CCID are vulnerable to DNS attacks, and using OpenID and CCID may increase the risk of phishing. See About OpenID for more information about the types and levels of risks associated with OpenID.
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Services, including when you log into a website using your ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC OpenID or CCID.
When you use the Services, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically (through, for example, the use of your “IP address”) about your activities while visiting the Websites and information about the browser you are using. In addition, whenever you use your ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC OpenID or CCID to log into a website, our servers (which, again, may be hosted by a third party service provider) keep a log of the websites you visit and when you visit them.
We do not intentionally link browsing information or information from our OpenID or CCID server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Services are being used, to improve our Services, and for systems administration purposes. ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC may use a third party analytics provider to help us collect and analyze non personal browsing information through operation of our Services for those same purposes.
As an OpenID and CCID service provider, ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC could technically access your web-based account tied to our OpenID or CCID service, and could log in on behalf of any of its OpenID or CCID users to any of the accounts they have accessed using their ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC OpenID or CCID. ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC will never use this technical login ability for any purpose unless otherwise required by law.
ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC discards non personal browsing information from our OpenID and CCID server logs once we have used the information for the limited purposes noted above, under “No Linking.”
If ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC is required to provide a third party with your non personal browsing information or to log in on behalf of an OpenID or CCID user (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless ANGRY BIRDS WORLD OR FEC is prohibited by law from doing so or is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
The world’s first Angry Birds World™ is introduced and developed by the leading
location-based entertainment company Trimoo in partnership with Rovio Entertainment.
The park is rolling out an incredible family entertainment destination, drawing
all the madness from the global gaming sensation and Sony Entertainment’s blockbuster
movie under one roof.
Featuring over 20 unique rides and attractions, the park brings together the Angry
Birds characters for endless hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family.
Incorporating an expansive indoor and outdoor area, the park sports a slingshot,
roll glider, Trampoline Park, drop towers, sand play areas, reverse bungee ride.
In addition, the park includes a large array of F&B outlets, retail shops, edutainment
activities and more thrilling attractions that will engage and entertain visitors
of all ages. The entertainment park is set to open
soon at Doha Festival City.